"Still Good, Just Without All The Extras"
Let’s chat about a little custom ceremony package I was asked to create by a couple that told me they really wanted something short, sweet and legal.
My VANILLA package is for couples getting married in Hobart Tasmania that want something a little more low key but still special.
It’s a perfect match for small weddings & elopements.
Or for those of you who really just want to get the party started and are looking to save a little $ to spend it elsewhere.
This package is best described as “still good…just without all the extras”
In fact they were the exact words used by the couple when I created my first Vanilla ceremony.
And it is quickly becoming my most popular ceremony package.
It does however take a bit of control from me not to add a whole lot of “customized sprinkles” to the draft
My Vanilla Ceremony Package is $750.
The main difference between this package and my top all inclusive $950 LOVESTRUCK package is that my VANILLA package does not include a custom written personalized love story section, rehearsals, rituals or unlimited in person planning meetings.
The ceremony goes for about 20 minutes and still has all the perfect ingredients for a really great modern wedding ceremony.
Here’s how it works –
- We catch up online or in person to chat about your wedding plans so far.
- I help you complete your Notice Of Intended Marriage (online or in person)
- I email you a really great draft ceremony.
- You make as many changes and edits to the draft as you like.
- We work together on ideas and wording until it is the perfect fit for you both.
- When you are happy with your draft you then send me your personal vows (if you decide to write them)
- I bring my professional PA with me on the day, your ceremony, vows and all the legal paperwork required to get you both officially hitched.
I love to go on road trips around Tasmania, so if you have a unique location in mind I am more than happy to travel.
However additional fees may apply for travel outside of a 50km radius of Hobart.
There are so many amazing wedding venues in Hobart and around Tasmania and I look forward to visiting as many as possible.
Hero Image Credit – Fred and Hannah Hobart Wedding Photographers
Here’s what one of my beautiful past brides Renee had to say about booking my Vanilla Ceremony Package
The vanilla package was exactly what we were looking for, simple, modern and succinct.
We wanted to do away with all the “fluff” and put the focus on our vows and promises to each other.
Having a short and sweet ceremony also ment we could pop the champagne earlier and spend more time celebrating with our loved ones friends!
Kath Tilly is thoughtful, caring, professional and such a pleasure to deal with. Her modern approach to ceremonies is so refreshing’
Mrs Rene Wraith – 28th March 2019