HOBART TASMANIA CELEBRANT
I am a big believer that a wedding day is about the two of you.
Your ceremony is the perfect opportunity to express what marriage means to you both. The moment you walk down the aisle as a married couple will be one of the biggest moments of your life. I want you to look back on it and remember it for all the right reasons.
MY APPROACH TO CEREMONIES
Your ceremony sets the tone for your day and it is important to me that you have a celebrant that understands that. It is my mission to have your wedding ceremony reflect your personality and style, to have your friends and family say “Wow… that was so you!”. This is my “personal celebrant vow” to you both, when you choose me to be your Hobart wedding celebrant.
I meet with all my couples to complete the Notice Of Intended Married and chat about all the ideas they have for their wedding day. By sharing a few stories of how you met, and what it is you love about each other, I can offer lots of suggestions and ideas on how to create a ceremony that reflects your relationship and personalities.
If you are looking for a fun and professional Hobart based Tasmanian wedding celebrant, that wants to keep the planning for your big day stress-free, then I am your girl!
Happy Planning, Kath XO
As a professional Hobart wedding celebrant, I am there to help guide you through the wedding process.
My Lovestruck Package ensures a stress-free process when organising your wedding ceremony and so much more.
So let’s get married!
I conduct wedding ceremonies throughout Hobart and all of Tasmania.
- Initial meeting and follow ups to design your ceremony.
- Contact – I am available able via telephone, email or Skype to answer any questions.
- Legal paperwork – I prepare and submit all the necessary legal paperwork – no stress, no worries.
- Create a customised wedding ceremony and can help with personal vows, ceremony ideas, readings and poems. This is the fun part!
- Ceremony rehearsal, if required, to dismiss any last minute nerves.
- Use of my Celebrant Kit on the day – it includes all the little things you may need so you don’t have to worry about remembering them! I’ve got your back!
- Conducting your ceremony and legally solemnising your marriage.
- Groom’s assistant – I’ll be there before the ceremony to ensure the groom has everything he needs including a bottle of water, mints and vow cards. I also can assist with attaching buttonholes and I always check the best man has the rings.
- Presentation of your marriage certificate, vows and a polaroid pic of you both – #justmarried
- Use of my professional portable PA system and cordless microphone, which can play your music for the ceremony. You just need to provide an IPod or smartphone and someone to operate it on the day.
- Travel to all Hobart venues includes surrounding areas – additional travel fees may apply if outside 50km.
And most importantly, a personal, fun and professional service.