Kara & Paul’s stress free wedding @ RACV Resort Noosa
It is no secret that Noosa is one of the most popular places on the Sunshine Coast for the perfect, relaxed and stress free wedding day celebration.
And after many months of planning the day finally arrived!
Paul was the perfect stress free groom.
On the 28th January, surrounded by their family and friends Kara and Paul declared to the world that they both indeed “liked it” and wanted to put a ring on it.
Kara and Paul first met whilst working together at the Sherwood Services Club – Paul in the Bar and Kara in the coffee shop.
Once the manager who was responsible for the rosters started to see the sparks starting to fly, he rarely let them work together due to perceived long periods of distraction.
Their venue of choice was Noosa’s premier accommodation venue – the Noosa RACV Resort
Where every attention to detail was carefully taken care of by the Resort’s Wedding Coordinator, Peiri and her events team.
Peiri even coming to the rescue with a sewing kit at the last minute to re-attach one of the groomsmen’s popped jacket button moments before Kara and her bridesmaids made their way down the aisle to Train’s – “Marry Me”
The vibe was electric!
So to keep the nerves at bay, Paul’s groomsmen and I were having some fun up the front with a #teamgroom selfie to upload directly to their wedding day Instagram account.
His groomsmen Peter, William and Garrath had him laughing and joking around before the ceremony rather than them just standing silently at the front when the nerves might have crept in….Great work guys!
5 tips to keep your groom stress free.
- Be sure to book a celebrant that both of you get along with – you groom is the one that will be spending the most time with them on the day.
- Don’t be too late…5-10 minutes is okay but any longer and your guests can become a little restless and your groom a little unnecessarily nervous.
- Send a little “you’re awesome” text message to him in the morning. Tell him that you can’t wait to see him standing at the end of the aisle…you are after all his favourite #hypegirl.
- Don’t allocate too many jobs for him to do on the day – you are getting hair and makeup done with your girls so his morning should be enjoyable too.
- Provide him with a run sheet so he has an idea of what is happening when – more importantly he can give this this to anyone asking him lots of last minute questions on the day….his mum maybe?
These fun images captured by Sunshine Coast wedding photographer Alan Hughes