SUNSHINE COAST CELEBRANT
I am a big believer that a wedding day is about the two of you – the bride and the groom.
Your ceremony is the perfect opportunity to express what marriage means to you both. The moment you are announced Mr and Mrs and you are about to walk down the aisle is what is known as a “signature event” – in the future I want you to look back on you wedding day and remember those special moments in time for all the right reasons.
MY APPROACH TO CEREMONIES
Your ceremony sets the tone for your day and it is important to me that you have a celebrant that understands that. It is my mission to have your wedding ceremony reflect your personality and style, to have your friends and family say “Wow… that was so you!”. This is my “personal celebrant vow” to you both, when you choose me to be your Celebrant.
I meet with all my couples to complete the legal paperwork and chat about all the ideas they have for their wedding day. Getting to know them and sharing a few stories of how they met and what it is they love about each other I can then offer lots of suggestions and ideas on how to create a ceremony that is a reflection of their relationship and personalities.
If you are looking for a fun and professional wedding celebrant that has loads of local industry knowledge and recommendations to make planning for your big day a lot easier then I am your girl!
Happy Planning, Kath X
As a professional wedding celebrant I am there to help guide you as to what to do next – my package inclusions ensure you’re kept stress free when organising your wedding ceremony and so much more.
So let’s get married!
I conduct ceremonies throughout the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Noosa, Maroochydore and Caloundra.
- Initial meeting and follow up meetings to design your ceremony – I am available via telephone, email or skype whenever you may need to ask me anything about your wedding.
- Legal paperwork covered – I assist with the preparation and lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage and all other necessary legal paperwork…no stress, no worries.
- Preparation of customised ceremony including assistance with personal vows, ceremony ideas, readings and poems and original ideas unique to you…. This is the fun part!
- Full rehearsal of ceremony if you would like to dismiss any last minute nerves.
- Use of my Celebrant Kit on the day – I carry with me a kit full of little wedding day emergency solutions; bobby pins, sewing kit, mints, tissues, safety pins, baby wipes to get makeup off the grooms suit, chuppa chupps for noisy kiddies…. Just to name a few of many items… I’ve got your back!
- Conducting your ceremony and legally solemnising your marriage.
- Grooms assistant. I will be there before the ceremony to make sure your groom has everything he needs Bottle of water, mints, vow cards, I also can assist with attaching buttonholes and I always check the best man has the rings.
- A copy of your wedding ceremony together with a marriage certificate in a keepsake folder with your vows and a polaroid pic of you both #justmarried
- Use of my professional portable PA system and cordless microphone. You are also welcome to use my system for your ceremony music – just need to provide
an IPod and someone to operate it on the day for us.
- Travel to any Sunshine Coast ceremony site includes Hinterland, Noosa, Maroochydore and Caloundra – additional trave fees may apply if outside 100km.
And most importantly, a personal, fun and professional service.